Wednesday, January 7, 2009

good afternoon Etsians!

I hope everyone's afternoon is going well! I just to work so I will be working on posting todays features in a just a bit. Do you know the history of denim?? Its probably something most have never really thought about. It has actually been around since the 17th century, but I must say, the name LEVIS is synanonymous with denim! There was a pair of original levis that were dug up in the desert somewhere that sold for like 100,000 on auction. Even now, Levis are worth a lot of money! I have personally sold a pair of BIG E Levis on ebay that I bought for a dollar at a flea market, that holes and were wore out for 300.00!
Heres a link to a little history about denim, that way you can feel like you learned something today...
http://www.levistrauss.com/Downloads/History-Denim.pdf

I'm getting ready to start featuring, so if you haven't yet posted the link to your item, please do so now at the thread link in the previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment