Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sticks and stones may break my bones but

WORDS will never hurt me! Very popular and so NOT true! Words DO hurt! My mom always said, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!".
Tomorrow's feature is :
WORDS!
Anything with a word on it, or a book, or a picture with a word, or a shirt, ect..... The list goes on an on! But let's make this NICE words! We don't want to hurt anyone with our words, we want them to buy something!!
here's tomorrows thread link:
get your links in early!
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5997612

3 comments:

  1. I agree, words hurt worse than fists. So let's spread around the good words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words are quite powerful.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"
    Kind words can cure more than most think. I'm excited to look at your feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words are indeed powerful. Thanks for creating this lovely treasury.

    ReplyDelete