Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Part 2 Etsy Sellers List

Here are the remaining featured sellers from today! If you havent visited them, now is the time! I hope everyone has inspiring dreams and the sales fairy makes her rounds tonight! She musta forgot where we lived last night.... LOL! Anyways, good night, I will be on the boards, but I am done here for tonight. Well I take that back. I gotta go think of something we can feature tomorrow... So I will post once more, with the new thread link, and thanks you guys for making this fun:o))

Part two players:
Giftbearer
Studiomusings
Coeyskids
Coganscreations
southerngirlflorals
smallshinyobjects
missindie
if1hadwords
bellabubblesshop
thesilverdog
handsfullcreations
lavendercollections
prettymuchart
wandergirl
maggiesuedesigns
freshlemonblossoms
sincerelybeaded
howlingcaterpillars
mshalston
austinnicole
lilreb673

No comments:

Post a Comment