Monday, December 22, 2008

Here I am at work and I have an idea!

LOL, I come to work to think of new ideas! I work at a hospital and answer phones and page the Dr.'s. I only work evening so its normally pretty slow, so I spend my time, crafting, lookin on the net, blogging, answering emails, buying onine, LOL, that's what work is for right?? I have the best job :o)
Anyways, my idea is a
LIGHTBOX!
I found a link to make an easy light box, to make my pictures turn out better! I am making it as soon as I get home!
http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/how-to-make-a-inexpensive-light-tent/
I might have to improvise on a couple of the items needed, but surely any kind of box will help the pics turn out better!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to the light box. I check it out and plan to try one myself!! Thanks for the information. :)

    ReplyDelete